Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Inspired by Mrs. Mediocrity and the Pioneer Woman...

Two of the blogs that I follow are written by amazing and creative women. Both posted blogs that described things they love and things are they are grateful for. I decided to do something similar, tweaking to suit my own purpose. Doing this actually put me in a better state of mind. Thinking about what makes me happy and smile is a whole lot easier than focusing on the negative.  I should do this more often...

"Five things that I love and make me smile:"

1. Black raspberry soft serve with chocolate sprinkles on a sugar cone.

2. The swish swish sound of my skis as I glide down a mountain. 

3. Reading a book in a cozy spot and being so engrossed in it that I am completely unaware of what's going on around me.

4. Laying on the beach. The warm sun on me and waves crashes on the sand.

5. Sunsets on Lake Ontario.

No comments:

Post a Comment